Re: RFS: ruby-maruku

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 12:38:35AM +0100, Jonas Genannt wrote:
> Hello,

> I have updated ruby-maruku to the latest upstream version and removed transitional
> packages:

>  ruby-maruku (0.7.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
>[...]
> Could any dd please have a look?

The package looks fine, except a small issue:

The source package has a data/entities.xml file that seems to be used by
lib/maruku/output/entity_table.rb (l. 14). However, this file is not
installed in the binary package. This file probably needs to be
installed under /usr/share/maruku/ and lib/maruku/output/entity_table.rb
to be patched to use this file with the correct path. This file seems to
be taken from another project ('text2html'?) but cannot find a copy of
it in the archive.