Re: RFS: ruby-numru-misc, ruby-numru-units, ruby-commander, ruby-parslet

Hi,

I will upload them after all problems are fixed.

On Sat, Feb 01, 2014 at 03:46:21AM +0900, Youhei SASAKI wrote:
>   - ruby-numru-misc: ITP: #737234
>     - Collection of miscellaneous functions and classes to facilitate
>       programming for Ruby

debian/control: Homepage: not found.
debian/control: please describe Description: in detail.

>   - ruby-numru-units: ITP: #546754
>     - A class to handle units of physical quantities.
>       It covers most functionality of UNIDATA's UDUNITS Library,
>       however, with a more sophisticated handling of string expressions.

package is ok.
but please fix ITP title. it is still "numru-units".

>   - ruby-commander: ITP: #726488
>     - Ruby command-line interface library
>       - jekyll new upstream (1.4.3) needs this library.

debian/control: please fix Homepage:, use github.io instead of github.com.

>   - ruby-parslet: #735295
>     - Parser construction library with great error reporting

debian/control: please fix Homepage:, use github.io instead of github.com.

>       - ruby-toml(#735290, I submit ITP req.) depends this library.
>         - jekyll new upstream (1.4.3) needs ruby-toml.

debian/changelog: please fix release (UNRELEASED).

debian/control: please describe Description: in detail.
debian/copyright: please fix template place-holder
                  (<years> <likewise for another author>).
debian/ruby-toml.docs: please fix template place-holder.
--
Regards,
	dai

GPG Fingerprint = 0B29 D88E 42E6 B765 B8D8 EA50 7839 619D D439 668E