Re: ruby-thread-safe, ruby-atomic

Hi Hleb!

On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 07:48:40PM +0300, Hleb Valoshka wrote:
> On 10/7/13, Hleb Valoshka <375gnu@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm just wondering about $subj state (I mean plans for their
> > uploading). The latest Ruby-tzinfo (1.1.0) requires them for its work.

> Ok, I've found ruby-thread-safe among NEW and ruby-atomic in unstable.
> But It looks like ruby-atomic was uploaded in unfinished state (no ITP
> bug, no debian/* tag).

I can see a debian/1.1.9-1 tag in the repository for ruby-atomic.
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-atomic.git;a=summary
and ITPs are highly recommended, but not mandatory. Can you try to fetch
again the tags from the remote repository?

If you need an update for ruby-atomic, I think you can prepare it
yourself. It is quite safe since it does not have reverse
(build-)dependencies yet, except ruby-thread-safe sitting in NEW. So if
you can test that ruby-thread-safe still work with the new version of
ruby-atomic (should be ok), then don't hesitate.