Re: RFC for first package: ruby-filepath

Il 22/09/2013 22:04, Cédric Boutillier ha scritto:
- debian/copyright:
   I think that even if you choose CC0, you should indicate your name in
   the Copyright: field as the rights holder/"Affirmer" of the license.

My understanding is that CC0 is not completely equivalent to code
already public domain. CC0 is the closest you can have to get your
work in the public domain, but since in some juridictions, you cannot be
sure that your copyright is completely waived, you still in this case
stay the copyright holder.

If noone else has an opinion on that, I would recommend to ask advice on
debian-legal@lists.debian.org.

Hello,

after the discussion on debian-legal I added the author's name and pushed the changes to alioth.

Bye,

--
Gioele Barabucci <gioele@svario.it>