future of webgen

Coin,

As we plan to drop Ruby 1.8, i guess both webgen 0.4 and 0.5 are going
to die. Having this many versions was not a good situation (and 3 in
the past with webgen 0.3).

Webgen 1.0 is out and working with Ruby 1.9 and 2.0. I plan to work on
this after my holidays, thus in early october. I guess the "webgen"
package name can be reused for it (only still used in oldstable). And
then we can drop 0.4 and 0.5 completely.

Tell me if you think this plan is broken, if you wish to work with me…

Regards.

--
Marc Dequènes (Duck)