DONE: ruby-raindrops, ruby-locale, ruby-kgio, unicorn, ruby-tzinfo; not DONE: ruby-aggregate

Hi Hleb,

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 12:57:52PM +0300, Hleb Valoshka wrote:
> Hello!

> I've prepared updates for several packages.
> Could you please sponsor them?

> Ruby-tzinfo is still 0.3.37 while 1.0.1 exists already. It's because 1.0.1 may
> require some additional work, but we already need at least 0.3.37 to satisfy
> ruby-activesupport-4.0 dependencies.

Sorry, my first message missed the list, and went directly to you.

I uploaded ruby-raindrops, ruby-kgio, ruby-tzinfo, ruby-locale and unicorn.

I did not upload ruby-aggregate, since your changes are just cosmetic.
Keep them for the next upstream release. For the moment, could you
please mark the target suite as being UNRELEASED for the moment?