Re: New upstream release for ruby-dbf (2.0.3 -> 2.0.5)

Hi Christopher,

On Sat, Jul 06, 2013 at 05:04:55PM +0100, Christopher Baines wrote:
> I have updated the ruby-dbf package in the repository.

> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-dbf.git;a=summary

> Please consider reviewing and uploading it.

It seems you forgot to push the upstream and pristine-tar branches to
Alioth.

One comment: you mention in your last commit message that some patches
have been integrated upstream. This should be indicated in the
debian/changelog. You indicated in debian/changelog upstream changes.
This is not mandatory because upstream changelog will be installed (it
is interesting only in some cases, e.g. when some particular change
solves a Debian bug).