Re: help with running tests for rails using gems

2013/6/4 Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>:
> You have to merge pristine and upstream as well before pushing.

Hi Antonio,

Please check if the repo is in a good state. I have manually merged
all branches. If you think its okay, you can upload the new version.

If not I can try to replay my changes on top of 0.6.0 (before
conflict) and import 0.6.4 orig and add Christian's changes on top.

Thanks
Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍