Re: ruby-em-http-request upload

2013/6/3 Christian Hofstaedtler <christian@hofstaedtler.name>:
> Hi,
>
> I see ruby-em-http-request 1.0.3 is in the team repository, and
> already tagged for unstable. -- But it doesn't show up in unstable?

I should have kept UNRELEASED in the changelog, sorry. It is not
tagged (didn't add git tag) as I did not upload it.

> Will this be uploaded soon or is there some issue?

Once tests are enabled, it needs em-socksify as a build dependency. I
have problems running tests of em-socksify

If anyone can help me fix that, it would be great. It needs a socks
proxy running on 8080 port for tests to succeed.