Re: cross building ruby & multiarching ruby

Am 18.04.2013 19:12, schrieb Matthias Klose:
Hi,

I asked today about the state of ruby/multiarch on debian-devel.  I may have
some time to spend on general cross build packaging, so I wanted first to ask
here, if anything about this is already done, and if not, which version to
target for that. Hopefully not 1.8, maybe 1.9.x, or are there already plans for 2.0?

Thanks, Matthias

a few months ago i write something about that:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2013/02/msg00000.html

that means that 2.0 and trunk supports multiarch installation (except for one binary :/) that means the libs and devs files may be co installable but the main binary is not

but i think that can be solved with update-alternatives ..

Thanks, Hanmac