test/unit and puke method

Just some observations (and wants to make sure it is correct),

I'm building em-spec and it require test/unit. But when I add ruby-test-unit as build dependency, for ruby 1.9.1 it gives and error

rescue in run': undefined methodpuke' for #Test::Unit::TestResult:0x0000000107d770 (NoMethodError)

https://github.com/joshbuddy/em-spec/issues/13

Srihari said he does not see this error and boutil figured this method is defined in ruby 1.9.1 itself and the test-unit gem does not have this method.

Now after removing ruby-test-unit from build dependencies it does not show this error. I was just wondering if there is more needs to be done or this should be enough to cover this case. Is it obvious that test-unit gem has more priority than bundled gems? (may be this is a stupid questions I'm a newbie to ruby).

Thanks
Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights from them; you give them permission to rule, only so long as they follow the rules: laws and constitution.