Re: Status of pry, ruby-method-source, and ruby-listen?

2013/1/23 Per Andersson <avtobiff@gmail.com>:
> (Cc:ing owners of ITP bugs for packages.)
>
> Hi!
>
> I am putting in an effort to package gitlab dependencies (as you
> might have seen). I stumbled upon a few packages so far that
> are packaged but not uploaded. Since they were packaged
> upstream have made new releases which should be packaged.
>
> Does anyone know of the status of the following:
>
>     pry (ITP: #660619, 0.9.8.2 in pkg-ruby-extras, 0.9.11.4 in upstream)
>     ruby-method-source (ITP: #657608, 0.8.1 in pkg-ruby-extras and upstream)
>     ruby-listen (ITP: #693347, no package work available)
>
> I'll give it some time, then I'll go ahead and update packages and
> upload them.

Hi Per,

We are making a similar effort to get diaspora packaged and there will
be some overlap on some gems. You can see the current work at
https://gitorious.org/debian-diaspora (we started this when membership
request was taking too long at alioth). You can see ruby-listen is
there and you can check what is the current status there.

Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍