RFS: ruby-locale, ruby-graffiti
I've prepared package for new upstream version of ruby-locale:
ruby-locale (2.1.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Install doc/text/news.md as upstream changelog.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.5 (no changes).
I've also prepared new debian release of ruby-graffiti, which fixes
ftbfs (testsuit failure)
ruby-graffiti (2.2-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Add patches:
- 0002-Do-not-use-booleans-mapped-to-integer.patch (Closes: #725553).
* Standards-Version upgraded to 3.9.5 (no changes).
* Build against gem2deb >= 0.5.0~ to add ruby2.0 and drop ruby1.8 support.
Please, upload them, thanks in advance.