Re: RFS: ruby-rkerberos 0.1.2

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 01:15:05PM -0400, Sam Kottler wrote:
> Cédric,

> Just wanted to follow up - can you take a look at the updated package?

Here is a long due review:

First, could you consider packaging version 0.1.3? It contains
the missing license. Could you please also consider a git repository to
maintain your package? This would ease the review process, as we could
identify easily the changes you made to the package. Consider joining
the Ruby team on alioth.debian.org and use our team repos if it is
convenient for you, especially since you listed the team as the
maintainer. (it is really easier for us than mentors.debian.org).

I see on the discussion below that you're in fact already in the team
and have issues about connection to alioth. You really need a public SSH
key. Access with password is disabled.

In debian/changelog, the paragraph about the copyright license of files
under debian/ is missing. Please add your name there and preferably
choose the same license as upstream.

In debian/changelog, merge the two entries and set the distribution from
UNRELEASED to unstable.

In debian/patch: add a DEP-3 header to remove_rubygem_requires.diff. See
dep.debian.net/deps/dep3/ for details.

The Standards-Version is now 3.9.5. If you import the package in our
team repos, you'll need to uncomment the Vcs-* fields in that file too.

The tests still depends on the missing ruby-dbi-dbrc.