Re: DONE: ruby-ole, ruby-rqrcode

Gunnar Wolf dijo [Mon, Dec 02, 2013 at 11:10:30AM -0600]:
> > > Note that I tried to make the example from polyglot's README run, but
> > > didn't manage: I got an uninitialized constant Hello (NameError).
> > > (same with the one in unstable before). Does it work for you?
> >
> > I didn't try polyglot.
>
> Hmm... As polyglot didn't ship any test cases, I just did a "require
> 'polyglot'" inside IRB and checked for Polyglot.methods' output. But
> no, I didn't run the README. And yes, it fails — First of all, because
> 'require' does not look for a file in the cwd, but even prefixing the
> filename with ./ still fails at finding the .rgl file.

Umh, strange: Looking a bit more into the Polyglot issue, I used
absolute paths in test.rb's contents, and the result shows:

$ cat /tmp/test.rb
require '/tmp/rubyglot'
require '/tmp/hello.rgl'
puts 'Ready to go'
Hello.new
$ ruby /tmp/test.rb
Initializing
Ready to go
/tmp/test.rb:4:in `<main>': uninitialized constant Hello (NameError)
$