Re: RFS: ruby-colorator

Dear Sasaki-san,

On Thu, Aug 08, 2013 at 01:02:47AM +0900, Youhei SASAKI wrote:
> Hi,

> The following packages are ready to be uploaded.
> Could you please sponsor them?

>  * ruby-colorator: String core extensions for terminal coloring
>    * ITP: #718981

> The new upstream release of Jekyll need this library.

> And please give me a DM permission.

Could you try to see if Jekyll can use ruby-colored instead? It is already in
Debian and provides the same functionalities and interface (except
colorator's colorize method, which seems for internal use only) and a
bit more?

It is certainly good if we can avoid having several 10-line-long Ruby
gems providing exactly the same features.

Thanks,