Re: Ruby discussions at Debconf?

Hi!

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 09:20:39PM -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> Hello all,

> Are there any others out there interested in Ruby that are going to
> Debconf? It's already too close, but I think we could schedule:

> - a Ruby BoF
> - a Rails BoF

> Anyone? Ideas?

Unfortunately, I will not go to DebConf, but having a meeting of the
Ruby Team there would be a very nice thing, and if there is, I will do
my best to follow it through video/IRC.

Some time ago, after a discussion on IRC, I opened a Wiki page about
goals for Jessie. This is a very rough draft with some ideas:
 http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Jessie
I would encourage people to extend it and add their wishes to this page.
It could be a starting point for discussions.