Re: ITP: ruby-redis -- Ruby client library for Redis

2013/6/12 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
> [moving to debian-ruby]
>
> 2013/6/12 Per Andersson <avtobiff@gmail.com>:
>> Ok, I'll go down this route then. (mongrel -> em-http-request -> em-synchrony).
>
> I don't know if we should package mongrel or not. I think it has not
> seen any updated and there is mongrel2. Can anyone suggest?

boutil said on irc, it was removed from wheezy, so we'll have to get
rid of mongrel.

You can take an unfinished http_parser.rb package from
http://people.debian.org/~praveen/diaspora/README if you like to try
fixing em-htttp-request.

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍