Re: Regarding gitlab

We didn't come to much of an agreement, but there has been some
progress:

> # Extracting information from a git repository
> # Provide access to Gitlab::Git library
> gem 'gitlab_git', '~> 1.3.0'

> # Ruby/Rack Git Smart-HTTP Server Handler
> gem 'gitlab-grack', '~> 1.0.0', require: 'grack'

> # LDAP Auth
> gem 'gitlab_omniauth-ldap', '1.0.2', require: "omniauth-ldap"

> # Syntax highlighter
> gem "gitlab-pygments.rb", '~> 0.3.2', require: 'pygments.rb'

> # Git Wiki
> gem "gitlab-gollum-lib", "~> 1.0.0", require: 'gollum-lib'

> gem "raphael-rails",    git: "https://github.com/gitlabhq/raphael-rails.git";

These are the only patched dependencies left. They told me they would
create separate ruby gems for all of them, so that we would be able to
package them separately from the original gems (i.e. having ruby-grack
and then gitlab-ruby-grack). raphael-rails hasn't had such conversion
yet, it seems.

Would that situation suffice? I've just written the team another mail,
asking how difficult would it be to use the original libs (adapting
gitlab to them), seeing how gitlab has changed so much as of late.

--
Daniel Martí - mvdan@mvdan.cc - GPG 0x58BF72C3