Re: Ruby-configurate

Make first line of changelog as "Team upload" and non maintainer upload warning will go. By defaut lintian expects only people in Maintainer or Uploaders to make changes to a package.  Since the packages are team maintained, we can use this option. If you want to continue maintaining it, you may also add yourself to uploaders.