ruby 2.0 package updates

Hi all,

I've been doing a bit of work on the Ruby 2.0 packages. I maintain some
unofficial Ruby package builds for Ubuntu (and have been doing for
years[1]) - mostly just backporting the good work you Debian people do.

This time though I think I've got something worth feeding back upstream
and thought it was about time I got involved.

So I took Antonio Terceiro's initial work and:

* fixed some install paths
* updated symbols for i386/amd64 builds
* converted a mis-commited change to the source to a patch
* added the patch from 1.9.3 that debianizes rubygems
* updated Ruby version to 2.0.0p195

I also removed a deleted_on_clean tarballing thing, but I didn't
actually quite understand it so I might have been mistaken doing that.

I pushed the code to github:

https://github.com/brightbox/deb-ruby2.0

Is this of use like this? I don't know the best way to contribute my
work to the Debian effort. Happy for any guidance or hand holding offered :)

I've done a lot of work packaging Passenger 4 too:

https://github.com/johnl/deb-passenger/commits/passenger4

that's way more involved though, and I suspect more complicated to be
contributed back upstream. Perhaps for another thread:

https://github.com/johnl/deb-passenger/commits/passenger4

Hope some of this can be of use.

Thanks,

John.