diaspora packaging project reaches 75% completion

Hi,

Happy to share we have reached 75% percentage completion of diaspora
packaging. The percentage is a rough number as build dependencies are
not counted in the number of dependencies.

We have been able to bring many new contributors to pkg-ruby-extras
team as well.

Some milestones we covered on the way,

https://joindiaspora.com/posts/2667522
https://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2013/05/msg00013.html

Thanks everyone who helped, we still need some more help to complete
it, especially when we are stuck with failing ruby tests.

You can see all ITPs at http://vps.aneesh.nl/diaspora.html and most
ITPs will have an update where they are stuck. See if you can help us
move ahead with any of those.

Cedric, Markus, Nandaja, if you want to share something more, please add to it.

Cheers
Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍