Re: removal of DMUA flag and correct copyright format url accross team repos

Hello,

> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 08:25:20PM +0200, Jonas Genannt wrote:
>
> > For the transition from libfoo-ruby1.9 to ruby-foo. Should we remove that transitional
> > packages from all ruby libraries released with Wheezy?
>
> The transitional packages as well as the Breaks/Replaces/Provides:
> libfoo-ruby* can disappear for packages which already were following the
> "new" ruby-foo naming scheme in Wheezy.
>
> The automatic removal of those is however more tedious than the simple
> changes I mentioned before.

yeah that's correct. Perhaps we should put that information in our wiki, so we can remove
that packages and Breaks/Replaces/Provides in d/control for packages released with Wheezy
in the new ruby-bar naming.

Greets,
	Jonas