Re: RFS: ruby-foreigner/1.4.1-1

2013/5/8 Nitesh Jain <niteshjain92@gmail.com>:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ruby-foreigner"
>  * Package name    : ruby-foreigner
>    Version         : 1.4.1-1
>  Upstream Author : Matthew Higgins <me@matthewhiggins.com>
>  * URL             : https://github.com/matthuhiggins/foreigner
>  * License         : MIT
>    Section         : ruby
>
>   It builds those binary packages:
>
>     ruby-foreigner - Foreign Keys for Rails
>
>   To access further information about this package, please visit the
> following URL:
>
>   http://mentors.debian.net/package/ruby-foreigner
>
>   Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
>
>     dget -x
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/ruby-foreigner/ruby-foreigner_1.4.1-1.dsc

Hi Nitesh,

Can you track all changes you made in packaging after you ran gem2deb
in a git repo?

See http://wiki.debian.org/Diaspora/Packaging/gitorious If you can
share your gitorious account I can add you to debian-diaspora team.

Note: I see so many copies of the same mail sent to this list.

Thanks
Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍