State of the team repository

Dear Ruby team members,

Looking at the Package Entropy Tracker for our repositories, I see that
some are missing tags (and possibly commits).

Here is a list of repositories indicated with a missing tag:

Christian Hofstaedtler
	bundler
Tollef Fog Heen
	chef-solr
Youhei SASAKI
	coderay
	rake-compiler
	ruby-bacon
	ruby-kramdown
	ruby-method-source
	ruby-pgplot
	ruby-rack-protection
	ruby-redcarpet
	ruby-slop
Ondřej Surý
	ruby-activemodel-3.2
	ruby-activerecord-2.3
	ruby-activeresource-2.3
Praveen Arimbrathodiyil
	ruby-i18n-inflector
	ruby-orm-adapter

Could you please check that you pushed all your commits and properly tag
the commits corresponding to uploaded version?

There are also a number of repository that have been left empty:

Ondřej Surý
	rack-openid
	rails-pkg-tools
Gastón Ramos
	ruby-aws-s3
Per Andersson
	ruby-benchmark-suite
	ruby-aws-s3
Praveen Arimbrathodiyil
	ruby-vegas

The last one at least is already present in the archive. If you haven't
abandonned the idea of packaging the corresponding tool, could you
please at least push one commit?

Thank you for your help in maintaining the repositories in good shape
and ensuring that the monitoring tools provide useful information.