Re: Packaging MRI 1.9.3p194

On 15 May 2012 20:46, Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:
>> You can see the results of my work at https://github.com/yob/debian-ruby
>
> But when I gbp-clone'd your repo, I did not get a pristine-tar branch.
> Did you forget to push it?

I forgot to create it. I re-imported 1.9.3p194 and forced pushed my
work to github again, but I git a similar error.

I'm not very familiar with cdbs, but the modified files debuild is
complaining about are all the files patched in debian/patches.

> Does the current "official" git build fine?

I can build a package for 1.9.2p125 for Daigo's February work fine.

James