Re: RFS: ruby-http-connection

Hey,

On Tue, Jun 05, 2012 at 12:17:52PM +0530, Praveen A wrote:
> I have packaged http_connection ruby gem and it is available in our
> git repo http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-http-connection.git;a=summary
> . It is lintian clean and builds fine in a chroot. It does not have
> any tests. It is a dependency for diaspora. Please review and upload.

I've reviewed it and made two changes:
- Added "for Ruby" to the short description.  Just saying it's a HTTP
  library is too vague IMO.
- I've uncommented README.txt in debian/ruby-http-connection.docs so
  it gets installed.

Since the homepage nor the README nor anything else explains how the
library is supposed to work, and since right_http_connection apparently
needs to be loaded (which was also initially unclear to me), I think you
should generate and install the RDoc documentation.
(See for example debian/rules, debian/docs and debian/coamping.doc-base
in the camping package.)

What do you think?

Cheers,
Paul