Re: RFS: shelr 0.11.6-1

Hello,

antono escreveu isso aí:

> Hello, All.
>
> I've created package for shelr. Shelr is screencasting
> utility for console (uses script or ttyrec as backend).
>
> You can share your shellcasts like this:
> http://shelr.tv/records/4f672b4e6514240001000001

Very cool! :-)

> Please check the package and upload if everything is ok.

I checked the current state at the git repository (0.13.2-1), and it
seems that the project is very active! And your packaging is good.

I have, however, some comments:

debian/patches/0001-Removed-require-rubygems.patch: if you are the
upstream author, why do you need to patch bin/shelr that way instead of
just making that change to the upstream code? When shelr is installed
with rubygems, you don't need to `require 'rubygems'` explictly. Also
that $LOAD_PATH manipulation is Evil™.

You have rspec and mocha as build dependencies, but the tests are not
run during the build. debian/ruby-tests.rb is all commented out. Please
make sure all the available tests are run during package build. You can
check dh_ruby(1) for documentation on how to do that.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>