RFS: ruby-ncursesw 1.3.1-1 WAS Re: RFS: libfoo-ruby 1.2-1, libbar-ruby 2.0-1

Hi!

The following package are ready to be uploaded (I also verified the
points listed on
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/RubyExtras/RequestingSponsorship).

Could you please sponsor it?

 ruby-ncursesw 1.3.1-1

After a short discussion in #debian-ruby I have removed the conflict
with ruby-ncurses.

The package ruby-ncursesw only builds for ruby 1.8 now, since
it does not work with ruby >= 1.9. It is possible to patch this by
simply defining the STR2CSTR macro but I regard this as an issue
for upstream.

Note that upstream has changed to [0] which is the same upstream
as the ruby-ncurses package has.

    [0] http://ncurses-ruby.berlios.de/

Best,
Per