Possible bug in gem2deb

Hello all

I am working on the packaging of ruby-taglib2 0.1.5 for debian. My work can be seen in the git repository of the team.
The actual state of the repository leads to a failure of the building process due to errors during tests.
I can now reproduce these test errors by running tests with ruby 1.8 whereas the library was build with ruby1.9.
If XS-Ruby-Versions field of d/control file is changed from 'all' to "ruby1.8" or "ruby1.9.1" the package is correctly built.

I believe gem2deb is running tests with the wrong version of the library.
Can you confirm this assumption? Or did I mess up somewhere with my packaging?

--
Vincent Carmona