Re: RFS: ruby-instantiator

Cédric Boutillier escreveu isso aí:
> Hi!
>
> I have pushed to the repository the packaging for ruby-instantiator. It is
> a build-dependency of a dependency of the newest version of ruby-mocha.
> This simple package is lintian clean and builds fine in a clean chroot.
>
> Can someone have a look and possibly upload the package?

debian/contro: Homepage field is empty

debian/copyright: no explicit upstream copyrigh notice anywhere in the
sources. The package cannot enter the Debian archive this way.

debian/ruby-instantiator.docs is inocuous; either install the proper
documentation or remove the file.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>