ruby-taglib2: enable tests

Hello.

A new upstream version of ruby-taglib2 have been released to fix segfaults.
I am working on the packaging. The current status can be seen in the git repository.
Before uploading the new version of debian package I would like to enable the test suite.
What is currently needed to enable tests with gem2deb ?
I do not see the tests running in pbuilder.

At the moment I do not have access to a working debian sid.
I use pbuilder from ubuntu 11.10 with a "sid based chroot".

P.S.: one of the test should failed (upstream bug).

Regards.

--
Vincent Carmona