Re: Feedback on debian-ruby package

Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian Boehm escreveu isso aí:
> Hi,
>
> On 16 December 2011 00:45, Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org> wrote:
> > I had reviewed the package before, but ended up not being able to send
> > them to you before. These are the notes I took, but some of them overlap
> > with Cedric's comments.
>
> Thank you for your feedback.
>
> I finally got around to addressing all of the problems Cédric and you
> pointed out.
>
> Could you have another look at the current status of the package and
> tell me what you think? (The current version is still marked as a
> snapshot build in the changelog, I'll change that for the release
> version of course.)

Looks great!

The only thing I would change is moving rbenv-install from /usr/bin to
/usr/lib/rbenv/libexec to avoid cluttering the $PATH. This way -- at
least on my system -- rbe<TAB> completes to `rbenv` immediately. I've
committed this to the repository.

If you feel the package is ready, just prepare the changelog for release
and let me know by replying this message on-list.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>