Re: RFS: ruby-ttfunk

On Thu, Sep 08, 2011 at 11:04:02AM +0200, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> Hi!

> I believe that ruby-ttfunk is ready to upload. I have checked all
> the points indicated on the wiki page, and the package is lintian-clean.

> Could you please review and enventually upload the package if ready?

> Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Hmmm... even if it is not in the binary package, there is still a copy
of the Comic Sans MS truetype font in the source package. I guess I need
to repack the sources to remove this non-free bit.

I found some doc [1] to use get-orig-source: target in debian/rules and
uscan to achieve this.

I will send an new request when I get it right.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/Examples/ChangingTheOrigTarball