Re: RFS: ruby-mocha

Lucas Nussbaum escreveu isso aí:

> > > I'll do that when the packages are accepted, so there's a way to test
> > > that it works.
> >
> > Great.
> >
> > What do you think of centralizing all this transition tracking code on
> > http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-ruby-extras/wheezy-transition-tracker.git;a=summary
> > ?
>
> The script is a cgi, so it needs to live in cgi-bin. How do you think
> that we should manage it?
>
> In the meantime, it's available as:
> alioth:/srv/home/groups/pkg-ruby-extras/cgi-bin/wheezy-transition.cgi
> (group writable) or
> http://pkg-ruby-extras.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/wheezy-transition.cgi

Thanks for sharing. :)

What I thought was to get the script's logic and make the whole thing
not depend on external CGI scripts, generating static files instead.

I've just updated the repository with this and updated the published
copy:

http://pkg-ruby-extras.alioth.debian.org/wheezy/

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org>