Re: gem2deb status update

On 30/03/11 at 11:39 -0700, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> Lucas Nussbaum escreveu isso aí:
> > >
> > > Writing a test suite will probably induce some refactoring, but the
> > > semantics look good.

> > > Maybe we could start with gem2deb's own build dependencies. I will
> > > update shoulda and mocha when I have some time.
> >
> > OK.
> >
> > i've created a package to track the transition status:
> > http://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/ruby-transition.cgi
>
> Great!
>
> I went a little further and prepared a visual representation of the work
> we have ahead of us:
>
> http://pkg-ruby-extras.alioth.debian.org/wheezy/

Nice!

On my side, I've:
- fixed an important bug in gem2deb: we need to test extensions after
  building them for each ruby version. We were testing all extensions
  with the last one to be built.
- Added a gen-ruby-trans-pkgs script that generates the debian/control
  snippet needed to add transitional packages.
  (both fixed in gem2deb 0.2.1, uploaded and accepted)
- updated and uploaded ruby-json and ruby-termios (both in NEW).
  No other problem encountered.

   Lucas