Youhei SASAKI escreveu isso aí:
>   source: ruby-multibitnums
>   packages:
>    - lubmultibitnums-ruby
>    - lubmultibitnums-ruby1.8
>    - lubmultibitnums-ruby1.8-dbg
>    - lubmultibitnums-ruby1.9.1
>    - lubmultibitnums-ruby1.9.1-dbg

A curiosity: what do people use arbitrary big length integers for?

Now about the real stuff ... :-)

The upstream sources do not have any valid copyright statements. A
package cannot be uploaded to Debian this way. You will need to talk to
upstream and convince them to include a proper copyright notice together
with the tarball.

Once we are talking with upstream, you could also try convincing them to
include your patch for Ruby 1.9.1 support so you do not have to include
it in the Debian package.

You could also try getting upstream to include the README you made
together with their official tarball, since it will be useful for
non-Debian users as well.

Same issue with the previous package: libmultibitnums-ruby must be
`Architecture: all` instead of `Architecture: any`.

There is a debian/changelog.old file in the source package. Please
remove it. If want to keep your old changelog entries, in my opinion it
is OK to include them in the actual changelog; you should just mention
explictly in the newest entry the fact that that is the first version
that was uploaded to Debian.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org>
http://softwarelivre.org/terceiro