Re: RFS: libglobalhotkeys-ruby (new upstream version)

Hello Vincent,

Vincent Carmona escreveu isso aí:
> Hi.
>
> A new upstream version (0.2.0) of libglobalhotkeys-ruby was released.
> I have uploaded the new packaging files in the svn repository pkg-ruby-extras.
> d/changelog can be seen at
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-ruby-extras/trunk/libglobalhotkeys-ruby/debian/changelog
> .
>
> Could please check my work and upload the package ?

I cannot upload your package, but I checked it and find some minor
issues that we could consider changing.

You package installs a useless README file that only contains build
instructions (which the Debian package users don't need at all).

It seems to me that libglobalhotkeys-ruby is not usable without
libgtk2-ruby. The example you install at
/usr/share/doc/libglobalhotkeys-ruby explicitly requires it, and the
sample code snippet in the rdoc does not seem to work either.  Shouldn't
you upgrade the relationship between them to Depends instead of
Recommends?

Also, that code snippet in the documentation of the GlobalHotKeys module
has a typo: s/frome_name/from_name/ should fix it (note the extra "e").

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org>
http://softwarelivre.org/terceiro