Re: [IMPORTANT] future of pkg-ruby-extras

  Hello,

On 08/01/11 00:07, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> As you might know, I have decided to reduce my involvement in Debian
> Ruby (see http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/blog/?p=617 for details). I
> don't know yet what I will continue to do, and it might very well be
> "nothing".
>
> During the last months, I feel that I was the main DD feeling
> responsible for the pkg-ruby-extras team. While leaving, I don't want
> to leave it in a bad state, so I'd like to clean up its state first.
> There are two sides of it, team members and packages.

  I'm sorry that the situation had to go to this level. Have fun in
whatever else you'll be doing !

> 1) Team members
> So, if you want to stay a member of the team (which is fine, I
> encourage you to continue to contribute to the team, and I'm also
> planning to stay a member for now!), please reply to this mail within
> the following two weeks, stating your alioth login. If you don't
> reply, you will be removed from the team.
> fourmond

  Please count me in, though I'm currently VAC-ish those days...

> 2) Packages

  I'm interested in these packages:

> ctioga
> libmaruku-ruby
> librmagick-ruby (this one is a mess, though)
> libsetup-ruby
> libtioga-ruby
> webgen0.4
> webgen0.5

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

find(1):
 A `%' at the end of the format argument causes undefined behaviour
 since there is no following character. In some locales, it may
 hide your door keys, while in others it may remove the final page
 from the novel you are reading.

Vincent, listening to Madrid (Ólöf Arnalds)