Re: RFS: ruby-unf-ext: Unicode Normalization Form support library for CRuby

Hi,

Youhei SASAKI escreveu isso aí:
> Hi,
>
> The following packages are ready to upload. Could you please sponsor
> them? This package is lintian clean, and I already commit it in
> pkg-ruby-extas Git repo.
>
>    ruby-unf-ext: Unicode Normalization Library for CRuby

Uploaded. I have tweaked your package description a little, please
check it out.

Is there a specific reason why this library is designed for CRuby only?
I would like to be able to support the other implementations officially
at some point in the future.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>