RFS: ruby-dataobjects (ruby-dataobjects-sqlite3 ruby-dataobjects-mysql)

Hi,

I pushed in the repository a proposition for the packaging of
ruby-dataobjects. A large part of the conversion to gem2deb was already
done by Deepak Tripathi.

The packages is lintian clean, builds fine in a clean chroot. I have
checked I pushed all tags and branches.

Could you please review, and possibly upload this package?

This package is useful only when used with adapters to different
database systems (recommended packages). I have prepared for the moment
two of them: ruby-dataobjects-sqlite3 and ruby-dataobjects-mysql.

Those two packages build-depend on ruby-dataobjects, so I could send a
proper RFS once ruby-dataobjects hits unstable, but I believe the
packages are ready, and I would appreciate if someone could have a look
at these packages also, especially to -mysql, which requires a working
mysqld instance to run the test suite.

Thank you in advance.