Re: packages not in PET

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 09, 2011 at 10:17:57AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 09/10/11 at 10:01 +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> > Hi,
> > My 2 new packages ruby-text and ruby-cassiopee do not appear in PET
> > http://pkg-ruby-extras.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi
> >

> > ruby-text is ready for upload (unstable), so I think it should appear here. ruby-cassiopee is in UNRELEASED, so I don't know if it should appear it yet (work in progress?)
> >

> > Could be a step I forgot in package creation? I saw no specific instruction on wiki page for this.

> Did you use the setup-repository script on git.debian.org? If you did, I
> don't see what you could have done wrong.

The PET page of pkg-ruby-extras does not show any information about
commits in repositories after August, 29th. I tried to update with the
command:
  /home/groups/pet/PET2/pkg-ruby-extras/pet-git-helper update-all
on git.debian.org, but it had no effect.
I have updated all the post-receive hooks to remove the exec command, to
be sure the PET update is run. But this did not improve anything (yet).

I believe there might be a problem with the .cgi that recieves
notifications in order to update the webpage.

I contacted PET developpers on pet-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org but had no answer yet.

Best regards,