ruby-test-unit

Dear Hrishi,

First I would like to apologize, as it turns out that I did not notice
your ITP for ruby-test-unit, and opened one myself (#642095) that has
been closed in the meantime.

May I ask what the status of your package is at the moment? I started to
work on this package under the umbrella of the Ruby Extras Team on
alioth (and got something almost ready):
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-test-unit.git;a=summary

Please feel free to use it if you need to prepare your package, and
maybe join the pkg-ruby-extras team on alioth.

Best regards,