Re: test case failing with ruby 1.9.1 with dust

2011/8/22 Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>:
> It's likely to be a problem in dust. Have you tried reproducing the
> problem outside of the gem2deb test harness ?

could be an issue with how ruby 1.9 handles relative requires (in you
blog you mentioned this is changed only in 1.9.2, so I'm not sure). I
ran the tests directly and it failed with 1.9.1 but worked with 1.8

> I suggest you talk to dust developers.

I reported a bug at their project site,

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=29361&group_id=4056&atid=15594

It is first big there, so not sure, how fast they respond!

Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍