ITT: libbluecloth-ruby libbuilder-ruby libcmdparse2-ruby

  Hello all,

I'm in a good mood those days, and I want to transition the dependencies of webgen0.4/0.5 to the newer policy. I'll start with those that are maintained by the team, namely

libbluecloth-ruby
libbuilder-ruby
libcmdparse2-ruby
libhaml-ruby

I'll do those as team uploads unless someone complains (and beats me to it ;-)...).

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

Donkey: No one told me I had the right to remain silent !
Shrek: You *have* the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity.
 -- Shrek 2

Vincent, listening to Armstrong (Claude Nougaro)