Ruby transition update

Hello all,

In the last update on the transition status[0], we had 278 pending
source packages to migrate. Since then we migrated another 4 source
packages, and have "only" 274 left [1].

0. http://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2011/06/msg00032.html
1. http://pkg-ruby-extras.alioth.debian.org/wheezy/details.html

The Release Team has released an update on debian-devel-announce today
[2], where among other things they announced that Wheezy will freeze on
June 2012.

2. http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2011/06/msg00003.html

Motivated by that, I have made some changes to our transition tracking
page [3].

3. http://pkg-ruby-extras.alioth.debian.org/wheezy/

First, I added a tick in the graph marking the Wheezy transition date.
And second, I added a gray line that marks our ideal progress rate. This
line starts at the day we started tracking the migration with the
initial number of binary packages we had using the old policy, and
reaches 0 exactly on June 1st, 2012.

Ideally, our red line (number of pending packages) should always be
below this gray line if we want to make sure we will be able to finish
the migration before the Wheezy freeze date. I encourage everyone to
take a look at that chart from time to time, and help to keep the red
line below the gray one! :-)

Since we are currenly lagging with regard to the ideal progress line, I
will stop now and go back to working on packages. ;-)

Happy hacking,

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@softwarelivre.org>
http://softwarelivre.org/terceiro