cucumber - how to determine which ITPs to file

I want to get cucumber into Debian. I have started with term-ansicolor (just uploaded). What other ITPs do I need to file? The output of "gem dependency cucumber" is given below for the current cucumber gem on my system, version 0.8.5, along with my notes. Would someone please look them over carefully and confirm where I have indicated uncertainties (where I use the words "apparently" or "assuming"). Also, please comment on "out of date" where noted.

  builder (~> 2.1.2, runtime)
  - in Squeeze
  diff-lcs (~> 1.1.2, runtime)
  - in Squeeze
  gherkin (~> 2.1.4, runtime)
  - needs ITP
  json_pure (~> 1.4.3, runtime)
- in Squeeze (apparently a part of libjson-ruby: json/pure.rb, json/pure/*) but out of date
  nokogiri (~> 1.4.2, development)
  - in Squeeze but out of date
  prawn (= 0.8.4, development)
  - in Squeeze
  prawn-layout (= 0.8.4, development)
- in Squeeze (apparently a part of libprawn-ruby: prawn/layout.rb, prawn/layout/*.rb)
  rspec (~> 2.0.0.beta.15, development)
  - in Squeeze but out of date
  spork (~> 0.8.4, development)
- needs ITP (assuming all development dependencies are build dependencies)
  syntax (~> 1.0.0, development)
- needs ITP (assuming all development dependencies are build dependencies)
  term-ansicolor (~> 1.0.4, runtime)
  - in NEW

Oh, and if anyone has a particular interest in any of the above, feel free to help! I filed an ITP for term-ansicolor quite a number of months ago and only just managed to find the time to finish up and upload.

Thanks,
Ben