Re: libnet-{scp,sftp,sftp2,ssh,ssh2}-ruby

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 03:01:28PM +0900, Tatsuki Sugiura wrote:
> I'm Sorry. It's my fault!
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=572036#36
>
> > Upstream distributes both (1.x and 2.x). I think it's convenient
> > so on debian. I should revert version of libnetnet-ssh-ruby and
> > libnet-scp-ruby to 1.x version with epoch and upload again.
> > I'll fix package tonight.
>
> So I fixed packages locally and asked upload Taku.
> However he seems totally busy now.
>
> # Currently I cannot upload package by myself, because I'm not
> # a registered debian developer.
>
> Then would I ask someone to upload my new packages to archive?
>
> There are my package archives with svn-buildpackage style;
> http://svn.arege.jp/repos/debian-sugi/libnet-ssh-ruby/
> http://svn.arege.jp/repos/debian-sugi/libnet-sftp-ruby/

Since libnet-{ssh,sftp}2-ruby are maintained within the Debian/Ruby
Extras team by Christopher Lunsford <binarymutant@gmail.com> it probably
makes sense to coordinate with him and probably also import your
packages into the team repository?
If this is done, it would be trivial to have stuff uploaded
by any DDs in the team.

Kind regards,
Paul

--