Re: libnet-{scp,sftp,sftp2,ssh,ssh2}-ruby

Hello all,

I'm Sorry. It's my fault!

> This is my miss. First, I'm sorry for no action in some days
> and didn't notice net-ssh2, and net-scp2 was already packaged.

> Upstream distributes both (1.x and 2.x). I think it's convenient
> so on debian. I should revert version of libnetnet-ssh-ruby and
> libnet-scp-ruby to 1.x version with epoch and upload again.
> I'll fix package tonight.

So I fixed packages locally and asked upload Taku.
However he seems totally busy now.

# Currently I cannot upload package by myself, because I'm not
# a registered debian developer.

Then would I ask someone to upload my new packages to archive?

There are my package archives with svn-buildpackage style;
http://svn.arege.jp/repos/debian-sugi/libnet-ssh-ruby/
http://svn.arege.jp/repos/debian-sugi/libnet-sftp-ruby/