Re: rails: New upstream release 2.3.5

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 07:30:39PM -0500, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 01:55:05AM -0600, Adam Majer wrote:
> > Split up of rails is overdue, and that is mostly my fault. By the time
> > I've decided splitting up rails was a good idea, Roberto C. Sanchez
> > has already uploaded libactiverecord-ruby - I took too much time (and
> > I was resistant to splitting up rails because I wanted to avoid the
> > mess of zope packages). As a result, the following packages will need
> > to be removed from Debian first before split up rails can replace them,
> >
> >   libactivesupport-ruby

This has not been removed yet? There seem to be no reverse depends?

> >   libactiverecord-ruby

This has been reoved.

> > It requires the following two dependencies that cannot be satisfied in Sid,
> >
> >    libi18n-ruby1.8 (>> 0.1.3)

There is no wath file for this package, so we haven't detected that
0.1.3 was released.  Roberto, could you pick this up?
Note that the status of the package in the team archive is messy,
not all the tags/uploads seem to be there?

> As far as I can tell, there is no such release.  Can you point me to it?
>
> >    libmemcache-client-ruby1.8 (>> 1.7.4)

This is not maintained within the team.  Roberto?

Paul

--
PhD Student @ Eindhoven                     | email: paulvt@debian.org
University of Technology, The Netherlands   | JID: paul@luon.net